For students, Chromebooks are a fantastic alternative to Windows computers. They are affordable and effective for the price range they are offered. Chromebooks may be used for things that a Windows laptop can handle. Many schools provide Chromebooks to students due to decreased expenses. There are several limitations with a Chromebook issued by a school, college, or other institution. For instance, you won’t be able to view some Websites since they will be restricted on your Chromebook. because schools don’t like their students to spend time on other things like entertainment stuff etc school provide chrome book only for study and research proposes.
So, is there a method to unblock websites on a Chromebook at school? Fortunately, you can unblock websites on your school Chromebook, and this post will show you how to do so. This post will discuss how to open and use websites on a school Chromebook.
The best way to unblock websites on a school Chromebook
On the school Chromebook, websites are banned by administrators. Due to this limitation, you won’t be able to view all the websites on the School Chromebook. On the school Chromebook, you can unblock websites using a few methods, which are covered in more detail below.
Using College Board Application
The methods to unblock websites on a school Chromebook using the College Board App are listed below:
- Click Sign out after selecting the time in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the Apps option in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- The College Board app will now launch when you click on it.
- Select the Forget Username option on the following screen that appears.
- At the bottom of the page, click the YouTube button to continue.
- On the YouTube website, click the Sign in button.
- Once you’ve done that, click Terms at the bottom of the screen.
- Select 9 dots, then select Search.
- In a new window, the Google search engine will be launched.
- In a new window, the Google search engine will be launched. Even if a website has been prohibited on your Chromebook, you may now still browse it.
VPN and proxy use
You can use a VPN or proxy to access websites that your school’s Chromebook administrator has restricted. On Chromebook, you may download a proxy or VPN addon. Use Tunnel Bear or Hotspot Shield VPN Free Proxy on your browser, as recommended. Connect to the VPN or proxy when it has been set up, and you should be able to visit the website prohibited on the school Chromebook at this point.
How to unblock websites in 2022
Any website that has been blocked may be accessed with VPN and proxy services. You can access geo-restricted content and websites that are blocked for privacy concerns. You can get around any limitations your school has placed on the Chromebook’s browser by using a VPN and proxy.
On a school Chromebook, here is how to unblock websites. Users using school Chromebooks are only allowed to view a limited number of websites, which the school regulates. This is done to stop students from utilising the gadget for anything other than academic purposes. You can apply the instructions in the article mentioned above to unblock websites if you use a school Chromebook that has some websites prohibited on it.