Am I looking for something new to listen to on International Podcast Day? Why not try one of these great podcasts from around the world?
International Podcast Day is celebrated every year on September 30th. It’s a day to celebrate podcasts’ power and encourage people to start listening to them. Whether you’re a podcast enthusiast or just getting started, there are plenty of great shows on International Podcast Day. Here are just a few of our favorites:
This American Life is one of the most popular podcasts and for a good reason. The stories are interesting, funny, and moving, and they always leave you thinking.
Radiolab is another excellent option for people who want to be entertained and educated simultaneously. The show covers a wide range of topics, from science to history to culture, and always manages to find an interesting angle on each one.
If you’re looking for something a little lighter, we recommend My Brother, My Brother, and Me. This show is hosted by three brothers who advise on everything from relationships to pop culture to dealing with difficult family members. It’s funny, irreverent, and always worth a listen.
So whatever your taste, there’s sure to be a podcast for you. Happy listening!
The Best Podcasts for International Podcast Day
Whether you’re looking for something educational, entertaining, or simply motivating, there’s a podcast for you. And what better day to start listening (or catch up on your favorites) than International Podcast Day? We’ve rounded up some of the best podcasts to get you started in honor of the occasion.
Whatever you’re looking for, there’s a podcast for you. So grab your headphones and settle in for great listening on International Podcast Day.
The Most Popular Podcasts for International Podcast Day
As we all know, International Podcast Day is coming up on September 30th. This means it’s time to start thinking about podcasts you want to listen to! Here are some of the most popular podcasts for International Podcast Day:
1. “The Joe Rogan Experience” –
This podcast features comedian and UFC commentator Joe Rogan interviewing a wide range of guests, from athletes to actors to scientists. It’s one of the most popular podcasts and perfect for anyone looking for exciting and thought-provoking conversations.
2. “Serial” –
This investigative journalism podcast follows one story for a season, delving deep into the details and uncovering new information. It’s perfect for anyone who loves a good mystery or true crime story.
3. “TED Talks Daily” –
As you might guess from the name, this podcast features TED Talks on various topics, from science to business to culture. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to learn something new or be inspired by some of the world’s most brilliant minds.
4. “Radiolab” –
This award-winning podcast uniquely and engagingly explores a wide range of topics, from science to history to pop culture. It’s perfect for anyone who loves fascinating stories and isn’t afraid to think outside the box.
5. “The Tim Ferriss Show” –
In this popular business podcast, bestselling author Tim Ferriss interviews successful people from all walks of life and extracts their best tips and advice. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about entrepreneurship, business, or self-improvement.
The Most Controversial Podcasts for International Podcast Day
In celebration of International Podcast Day, we’re looking at some of the most controversial podcasts to get you thinking. Whether you’re looking for a new perspective on the world or want to be entertained, these podcasts will deliver.
So without further ado, here are the most controversial podcasts for International Podcast Day:
1. The Joe Rogan Experience
2. The Rubin Report
3. The Dave Rubin Show
4. The Matt Walsh Show
5. The Glenn Beck Program
The Most Entertaining Podcasts for International Podcast Day
Podcasts are a great way to stay entertained and engaged, especially on International Podcast Day. With so many options available, it can be tricky to know which ones to choose. Here is a list of some of the most entertaining podcasts, perfect for International Podcast Day listening.
1. My Favorite Murder: If you’re a true crime fan, you’ll love this podcast. My Favorite Murder covers some of the world’s most shocking murders and is both educational and entertaining.
2. Stuff You Should Know: This podcast is perfect if you want to learn something new. Stuff You Should Know covers a wide range of topics, from history to science to pop culture, and is always fascinating.
3. The Joe Rogan Experience: Joe Rogan is one of the most popular podcasters, and for a good reason. His show is equally entertaining and thought-provoking, and he always has interesting guests.
4. Comedy Bang! Bang!: If you’re looking for a laugh, look no further than Comedy Bang! Bang!. This podcast is hilarious, with a great mix of comedy sketches and interviews with funny people.
5. Welcome to Night Vale: Welcome to Night Vale is unlike any other podcast. It’s a surreal and darkly humorous story about a small town in the middle of nowhere and downright addictive listening.
The Most Educational Podcasts for International Podcast Day
In celebration of International Podcast Day, we’ve compiled a list of the most educational podcasts. These shows will keep you entertained and informed whether you’re looking to learn about history, culture, or current events.
2. The Allusionist
3. The Daily
4. Stuff You Should Know
The Most Inspirational Podcasts for International Podcast Day
Happy International Podcast Day! In honor of this particular day, we wanted to share some of the most inspirational podcasts. Whether you’re looking for a bit of motivation or a lot of inspiration, these podcasts are sure to get you fired up.
So pour yourself a cup of coffee, put on your headphones, and get ready to be inspired!
1. The Tim Ferriss Show
2. The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
3. The Tony Robbins Podcast
4. The Kevin Rose Show
5. The James Altucher Show
The Most Uplifting Podcasts for International Podcast Day
Whether you celebrate International Podcast Day or not, there’s no denying that podcasts are becoming increasingly popular. They’re now one of the most consumed forms of media, with over 700,000 active shows and more than 29 million episodes.
Podcasts are the perfect way to unwind, learn something new, or escape the everyday hustle and bustle. And with so many great options out there, it can be tough to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the most uplifting podcasts for International Podcast Day.
So whether you’re looking for a feel-good story, some words of wisdom, or just a good laugh, these podcasts will leave you feeling inspired and motivated.
1) The Daily Boost: This podcast is hosted by motivational speaker and life coach Scott Smith. Each episode is designed to give you a quick dose of motivation to help you get through your day.
2) The Chopra Center Meditation Podcast: If you want to add mindfulness to your life, this podcast is a great place to start. It features guided meditations from Deepak Chopra and other experts on self-love, gratitude, and stress relief.
3) SuperSoul Sunday: If you’re a fan of Oprah Winfrey, you’ll love this podcast. It features interviews with some of the world’s most influential thinkers and spiritual leaders. These conversations will inspire you to live your best life.
4) The Life Coach School Podcast: Hosted by life coach Brooke Castillo, this podcast is about helping you create the life you want. Each episode is packed with valuable tips and advice on everything from goal setting to relationships.
5) Laugh Out Loud: This podcast is hosted by comedian Kevin Hart and features some of today’s most significant comedians. If you’re looking for a good laugh, this podcast is for you!